Ever wanted to sport a brilliant white set of teeth for that perfect smile? Need to cover up the loss of a tooth?
Dental veneers could be the answer to your teeth concerns. Sport a bright smile with these personalized teeth fittings!
Porcelain veneers are used to correct misshapen teeth and cover chips, cracks or breaks in the enamel. They are specifically designed to improve your smile.
The widespread use of porcelain veneers comes with a very important question.
Do dental veneers ruin your teeth?
The answer to this question is a firm “No”.
Veneers are shaped and designed to fit tightly over your teeth and they blend seamlessly into your natural tooth. The dentists at Town Smiles Dental can fit and adjust them so they are well adapted to your teeth. Visit our dental clinic in Yonge and Eglinton to learn more about veneers.
Meanwhile, here are a few benefits of dental veneers that explain why they are recommended by many dentists:
- Veneers are a great alternative to other techniques, such as dental bonding, as they blend seamlessly with your natural teeth. This makes them ideal for covering cracks, chips, discolourations or misalignment in teeth.
- They are easy to fit and appointments are made to be as comfortable as possible for the patient.
- They are a great solution for covering up teeth discolouration, especially when teeth whitening techniques are ineffective.
- Veneers can last up to 10 to 15 years if well maintained. We use the safest, highest quality materials and the latest techniques, so you can rest assured that you will be receiving the best treatment.
- They can be compatible with other dental treatments, like teeth whitening, fillings and dental bridges.
- Veneers can completely transform your smile and image to help you gain back your confidence.
Furthermore, if you have any other dental issues that you would like resolved, our dentists can help. We provide other general dental services, including root canal therapy, dental implants, teeth whitening, dental braces, crowns and bridges, etc.